Cold Steel Warranty Information
Where to send your knife
Cold Steel, Inc.
Attn.: Warranty and Repair
3036-A Seaborg Ave.
Ventura, CA 93003 USA
- Cold Steel warrants that all of their products are free from defects in material and workmanship.
- Cold Steel's warranty does not cover damage caused by abuse, misuse, loss, improper handling, alterations, accident, neglect, disassembly, or improper sharpening, or normal wear.
- If a knife fails to function as it was designed Cold Steel will examine its condition upon its return, identify why it failed and respond in an appropriate manner.
- If Cold Steel determines that there is a defect in the manufacture/materials/workmanship they will, at Cold Steel's option, repair, or replace that product with the same model or one of equal value.
- If the problem is determined not to be caused by defects in manufacture/materials/workmanship, Cold Steel will inform you of the cost for repair if possible (please see below). Upon agreement and payment, Cold Steel will perform the repair.
- If unable to improve the condition of the knife, Cold steel will return it to you with the recommendation it be retired from use. All costs associated with shipment of the product(s) are the responsibility of the customer.
Per Cold Steel's Website: "We stand behind our knives 100%. We subject them to the highest standards in the industry and strive to make each one as perfect as possible. Our fixed blade sheath knives have a five year warranty to the original owner against defects in material or workmanship. Our folding knives are warranted for one year."
Please visit Cold Steel, Inc. for complete warranty and repairs information.